Thursday, October 25, 2012

Currently I am

Jessie, Me and Thomas on a beach in Mexico


Loving: Lazy days around my house, it's been a fantastic brain break. Spending time with all of my Girls Only girls, I love getting to hear their stories and love on them. Pinterest. The blog world.

Reading: Issues of Better Homes and Gardens, Real Simple, and Wizard of Oz. I'm excited and a little afraid to start The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling.

Listening to: Toby Mac's Eye on It, I've also got Cher Lloyd stuck in my head quite frequently...

Thinking About: Mexico Missions, School, Family, moving to Sidney MT, the holidays coming up and the inescapable election. Oh and about my grocery list.

Looking Forward too: All of my trips in November, Kansas City, Denver, Billings and then Thanksgiving.

Making me happy: Sweet texts from my friends and my girls. My wonderful Husband and not the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment