Thursday, December 6, 2012

Currently in my life

The Light Tunnel at Spring Lake Park, Williston North Dakota



Loving: All the Christmas activities, slowing down a bit from November, all of the blessings I am getting to see come out of fundraising. 

Reading:Margin by Richard Swenson, Love is not a 3 Letter Word by Mike Williams, The 7 Best Practices for Teaching Teenagers the Bible by Andy Blanks, God Girl by Haley DiMarco, and several magazines with fun holiday stuff (I have ADD and it extends to reading materials lol)

Listening to: The Adventures of Augie March on audio, Cold Days! by Jim Butcher on audio, The Bible, and the Elf soundtrack 

Thinking About: Fundraising! how to be more effective in my ministry, my tricksy surprises, Christmas, and my Grandma Aggie.

Looking Forward too: The sneaky sneaky surprise trip I have planned to Bozeman for my husband muahahahaha :) and getting our tree!

Making me happy:Christmas everything! especially the Lights up around town, Williston has the BEST light display at Spring Lake Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment